CORRECTED-MOVES- JPMorgan, Ominvest
(Corrects spelling of Ominvest in headline)
Dec 11 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
JPMORGAN PRIVATE BANK
The bank appointed Sara Yates as global currency strategist for the private bank's foreign exchange and commodity business.
Yates joins from Barclays Capital, where she was lead FX strategist for the European corporate business.
OMAN INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT
The company said on Tuesday that Chief Executive Shariq Azhar and a board member resigned. The news pushed down its shares.
ROYAL LONDON ASSET MANAGEMENT
The asset manager named Rob Williams as head of distribution. He was also appointed to the board. Williams was previously chief sales and marketing officer at Skandia Investment Group where he was responsible for leading the company's distribution and marketing globally. (Compiled by Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets