RPT-Frontline to terminate two charters with Ship Finance
OSLO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Frontline Ltd, the world's largest independent oil tanker operator, was to receive a net $11 million after terminating charters on two ore-bulk-oil carriers, the company said on Tuesday.
The company said it will receive a compensation payment of $34.5 million due to an early termination of charter contracts on the two vessels, while it will have to pay $23.5 million to Ship Finance International, the owner of the ships.
Frontline was renting the ships from Ship Finance to charter them out to other clients.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- One man killed as shell from Ukraine hits Russian border town: reports