RPT-Frontline to terminate two charters with Ship Finance
OSLO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Frontline Ltd, the world's largest independent oil tanker operator, was to receive a net $11 million after terminating charters on two ore-bulk-oil carriers, the company said on Tuesday.
The company said it will receive a compensation payment of $34.5 million due to an early termination of charter contracts on the two vessels, while it will have to pay $23.5 million to Ship Finance International, the owner of the ships.
Frontline was renting the ships from Ship Finance to charter them out to other clients.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data