Hanwha SolarOne reports quarterly loss on weak prices
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chinese photovoltaic cell maker Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss nearly doubled amid a slump in prices, which shows no signs of relenting.
Net loss attributable to shareholders grew to $51.3 million, or 61 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $27.9 million, or 33 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 33 percent to $153.7 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote