Hanwha SolarOne reports quarterly loss on weak prices
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chinese photovoltaic cell maker Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss nearly doubled amid a slump in prices, which shows no signs of relenting.
Net loss attributable to shareholders grew to $51.3 million, or 61 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $27.9 million, or 33 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 33 percent to $153.7 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data