Hanwha SolarOne reports quarterly loss on weak prices
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chinese photovoltaic cell maker Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss nearly doubled amid a slump in prices, which shows no signs of relenting.
Net loss attributable to shareholders grew to $51.3 million, or 61 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $27.9 million, or 33 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 33 percent to $153.7 million.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image