Hanwha SolarOne reports quarterly loss on weak prices
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chinese photovoltaic cell maker Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss nearly doubled amid a slump in prices, which shows no signs of relenting.
Net loss attributable to shareholders grew to $51.3 million, or 61 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $27.9 million, or 33 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 33 percent to $153.7 million.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds