Hanwha SolarOne reports quarterly loss on weak prices
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Chinese photovoltaic cell maker Hanwha SolarOne Co Ltd's quarterly loss nearly doubled amid a slump in prices, which shows no signs of relenting.
Net loss attributable to shareholders grew to $51.3 million, or 61 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), from $27.9 million, or 33 cents per ADS.
Revenue fell 33 percent to $153.7 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South