- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
US files criminal information against HSBC
WASHINGTON Dec 11 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department filed a felony criminal information against HSBC Holdings Plc's HSBC Bank USA in federal court in News York's Brooklyn on Tuesday.
The information is a widely expected precursor to a deferred prosecution agreement under which the bank would pay $1.9 billion to resolve money laundering charges.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this