Moody`s Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Moody’s Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
On December 11, 2012, the Board of Directors of Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) declared a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share of MCO Common Stock, a 25 percent increase from the prior quarterly dividend of 16 cents per share. The dividend will be payable on March 11, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 20, 2013.
ABOUT MOODY’S CORPORATION
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.3 billion in 2011, employs approximately 6,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia