Lumina Announces Grant of Options
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, Dec 11 (MARKET WIRE) -- Lumina Copper Corp. (TSX VENTURE:LCC) ("Lumina") announces that, pursuant to its Stock Option Plan, it has granted incentive stock options to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company to purchase up to an aggregate of 630,000 common shares in the capital stock of the Company. The options are exercisable at a price of $7.88 per share, will expire on December 11, 2017, and will vest in three equal parts over the first two years after grant. LUMINA COPPER CORP. David Strang, President & CEO Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. Contacts: Lumina Copper Corp. David Strang President & CEO 604 646 1880 604 687 7041 (FAX) email@example.com www.luminacopper.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit