- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Statoil: Notifiable trading
On behalf of Statoil (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO), DNB has on 10 December 2012 purchased 625,350 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 137.84 per share. Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 9,001,803 shares.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE