Statoil: Notifiable trading
On behalf of Statoil (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO), DNB has on 10 December 2012 purchased 625,350 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 137.84 per share. Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 9,001,803 shares.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote