Mali PM has announced his resignation -official at state TV
BAMAKO Dec 11 (Reuters) - Mali's Prime Minister Cheick Modibo Diarra has announced his resignation hours after being arrested by soldiers, a senior official at the West African nation's state television said.
Diarra announced he had stepped down in a statement broadcast on state television early on Tuesday morning, according to Alassane Souleymane, a senior official at the broadcaster.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM