Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion (1.01 billion) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Dec. 18.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |