Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($505 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec 18.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |