Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($505 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec 18.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic state issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |