Bank of Canada buys back C$500 mln of bonds
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$500 million ($505 million) of four bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec 18.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |