CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher after upbeat German data
TORONTO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Tuesday, led by financial stocks, as investors were encouraged by positive economic data from Germany. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 14.44 points, or 0.12 percent, at 12,224.91 shortly after the open.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee