CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends higher as financials gain; German data helps
TORONTO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Canadian stocks ended higher on Tuesday, helped by a strong showing from banks and other financial stocks as a German poll showed a sharp improvement in investor sentiment in Europe's biggest economy. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index added 51.89 points, or 0.42 percent, to close at 12,282.36.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming