Bank of Canada 24-day T-bill average yield 0.981 pct
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday the average yield at its cash management auction of C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) in treasury bills due Jan. 4 was 0.981 percent.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea