Bank of Canada 24-day T-bill average yield 0.981 pct
TORONTO Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday the average yield at its cash management auction of C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion) in treasury bills due Jan. 4 was 0.981 percent.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’