Spreadbetters see Europe stocks inching higher
PARIS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to open slightly higher on Tuesday, helped in part by signs U.S. budget talks to avoid the "fiscal cliff" are picking up pace.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open 1 to 3 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 9 to 10 points higher, or up 0.2 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 10 points higher, or up 0.3 percent.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped