Spreadbetters see Europe stocks inching higher
PARIS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to open slightly higher on Tuesday, helped in part by signs U.S. budget talks to avoid the "fiscal cliff" are picking up pace.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open 1 to 3 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 9 to 10 points higher, or up 0.2 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 10 points higher, or up 0.3 percent.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media