Spreadbetters see Europe stocks inching higher
PARIS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to open slightly higher on Tuesday, helped in part by signs U.S. budget talks to avoid the "fiscal cliff" are picking up pace.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open 1 to 3 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open 9 to 10 points higher, or up 0.2 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open 10 points higher, or up 0.3 percent.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source