European stock index futures signal slight gains
PARIS Dec 11 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Tuesday, helped in part by signs U.S. budget talks to avoid the "fiscal cliff" were picking up pace.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.02-0.19 percent.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee