REFILE-European share turn higher as German investor sentiment rises
LONDON Dec 11 (Reuters) - European shares rose in mid-morning trade on Tuesday after data showed German investor confidence unexpectedley rose in December after a sharp fall in the previous month.
By 1007 GMT the FTSEurofirst 300 was up 2.65 points or 0.2 percent at 1,137.18 after hitting an intra-day low of 1,132.05 in early trade.
(Written by David Brett)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ