REFILE-European share turn higher as German investor sentiment rises
LONDON Dec 11 (Reuters) - European shares rose in mid-morning trade on Tuesday after data showed German investor confidence unexpectedley rose in December after a sharp fall in the previous month.
By 1007 GMT the FTSEurofirst 300 was up 2.65 points or 0.2 percent at 1,137.18 after hitting an intra-day low of 1,132.05 in early trade.
(Written by David Brett)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat