RPT-Euro rises, Bunds extend fall after German ZEW data
LONDON Dec 11 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar while Bunds extended losses on Tuesday after the German ZEW sentiment survey for December beat expectations.
The euro rose to a session high of $1.2976 after the data was released, from around $1.2964 beforehand. The euro recovered further from a two-week low of $1.2880 struck on Monday on political turmoil in Italy.
German Bund futures extended their earlier fall, reaching a session low of 145.38, down 22 ticks on the day.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule