Nikkei edges down, caution on 'overbought' sign
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average opened lower on Tuesday amid investor caution over signs that the market is overbought while volume may be subdued ahead of major economic events overseas. The Nikkei was down 0.1 percent at 9,526.40, while the broader Topix index slipped 0.1 percent to 787.69.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South