Nikkei edges down, caution on 'overbought' sign
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average opened lower on Tuesday amid investor caution over signs that the market is overbought while volume may be subdued ahead of major economic events overseas. The Nikkei was down 0.1 percent at 9,526.40, while the broader Topix index slipped 0.1 percent to 787.69.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin