Nikkei edges down, caution on 'overbought' sign
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average opened lower on Tuesday amid investor caution over signs that the market is overbought while volume may be subdued ahead of major economic events overseas. The Nikkei was down 0.1 percent at 9,526.40, while the broader Topix index slipped 0.1 percent to 787.69.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |