Nikkei edges down, caution on 'overbought' sign
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average opened lower on Tuesday amid investor caution over signs that the market is overbought while volume may be subdued ahead of major economic events overseas. The Nikkei was down 0.1 percent at 9,526.40, while the broader Topix index slipped 0.1 percent to 787.69.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port