Nikkei dips, investors cautious after 10-pct rally on month
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dipped on Tuesday, although it held above the key 9,500-mark, as investors stayed cautious over signs that the index is overbought after a near 10 percent rally over the past month. The Nikkei ended 0.1 percent lower at 9,525.32, but supported by its five-day moving average at 9,520.09, while the broader Topix index eased 0.3 percent to 786.07.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video