Nikkei dips, investors cautious after 10-pct rally on month
TOKYO, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dipped on Tuesday, although it held above the key 9,500-mark, as investors stayed cautious over signs that the index is overbought after a near 10 percent rally over the past month. The Nikkei ended 0.1 percent lower at 9,525.32, but supported by its five-day moving average at 9,520.09, while the broader Topix index eased 0.3 percent to 786.07.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions