Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.571 per dollar.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data