Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.571 per dollar.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |