Metso sees sales, profits roughly flat in 2013
HELSINKI Dec 11 (Reuters) - Finnish engineering group Metso expects 2013 sales and profits will be at about the same level as this year, the company said on Tuesday.
The firm said it expected adjusted earnings before interest, taxes and amortization from its mining and construction business as well as automation unit to improve in 2013.
Its pulp and paper machine business as well as its power unit were expected to be less profitable than in 2012, it added.
(Reporting by Jussi Rosendahl; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea