Microsoft Surface to be available at retail stores from mid-December
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said the Microsoft Surface with Windows RT will be available at retail stores in the United States and Australia as early as mid-December.
Additional availability will be added in a number of countries in the coming months, the company said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls