Microsoft Surface to be available at retail stores from mid-December
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp said the Microsoft Surface with Windows RT will be available at retail stores in the United States and Australia as early as mid-December.
Additional availability will be added in a number of countries in the coming months, the company said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel