Molycorp chief executive resigns
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Rare earth producer Molycorp Inc said Chief Executive Mark Smith has resigned, a month after the company revealed that it was under investigation by U.S. securities regulators over the accuracy of its disclosures, among other things.
The company named Constantine Karayannopoulos, vice-chairman of Molycorp's board, as the interim president and chief executive.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack