Brazil's OGX says it may reduce stakes in older fields
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 11 (Reuters) - OGX Petroleo e Gas SA , Brazil's second-largest oil company by market value, may reduce stakes in older exploration areas and fields such as Tubarao Martelo, Chief Financial Officer Roberto Monteiro said at an event with investors on Tuesday.
The Tubarao Martelo field in the Campos Basin off the coast of R io de Janeiro contains some of OGX's oldest discoveries. A sale may be one of the ways the company raises capital to help pay for development of BM-S-4 in the Santos basin.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins