Peru economy seen to grow 6.3 pct in 2012 - finance minister
LIMA Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peru's economy will have grown 6.3 percent in all of 2012, more than initial government estimates and likely the fastest-paced expansion in South America, Finance Minister Luis Miguel Castilla said on Tuesday.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details