Peru economy seen to grow 6.3 pct in 2012 - finance minister
LIMA Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peru's economy will have grown 6.3 percent in all of 2012, more than initial government estimates and likely the fastest-paced expansion in South America, Finance Minister Luis Miguel Castilla said on Tuesday.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation