Peru economy seen to grow 6.3 pct in 2012 - finance minister
LIMA Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peru's economy will have grown 6.3 percent in all of 2012, more than initial government estimates and likely the fastest-paced expansion in South America, Finance Minister Luis Miguel Castilla said on Tuesday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South