Quebec sells C$500 mln debt in reopening - term sheet
Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Canadian province of Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million ($505 million) in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 4.25 percent notes, due Dec. 1, 2043, were priced at 113.227 to yield 3.543 percent or 121.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The total amount outstanding is now C$6 billion ($6.06 billion).
The investment dealer arm of National Bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source