Turkey's Sekerbank mandates banks for 1-year forex loan
ISTANBUL Dec 11 (Reuters) - Sekerbank, a Turkish lender, said on Tuesday it had mandated banks for a one-year euro- and dollar-denominated syndicated loan to finance foreign trade.
The bank, whose main shareholder is sovereign wealth fund Samruk Kazyna, made the statement on the Istanbul Stcok Exchange. It gave no details on the amount of the loan. (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official