New Issue-Sequa Corp sells $350 mln notes
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Sequa Corp on Monday sold $350 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and RBC were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SEQUA CORPORATION AMT $350 MLN COUPON 7 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2017 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 98.5 FIRST PAY 06/15/2013 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 7.37 SETTLEMENT 12/19/2012 S&P TRIPLE-C SPREAD 676 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS CALLABLE N/A
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image