SolarCity postpones IPO,reason not immediately clear-underwriter
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Solar panel installer SolarCity Corp has postponed its initial public offering set to price on Tuesday, according to an underwriter and a market source.
The San Mateo, California-based company had intended to price 10.1 million shares at a range of $13 to $15.
It was not immediately clear why SolarCity delayed its offering.
A spokesperson for SolarCity was not available for comment.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia