Spectra Energy to buy Express-Platte pipeline system for $1.49 bln
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Spectra Energy Corp said it will spend $1.49 billion to buy an oil pipeline connecting Canadian and U.S. producers to refineries in the Rocky Mountain and Midwest regions.
The Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Borealis Infrastructure, and pipeline operator Kinder Morgan Energy Partners held interests in the Express-Platte pipeline system.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |