Suffolk County, New York to sell $410 mln TANs on Wednesday
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Suffolk County, New York will sell $410 million of tax anticipation notes on Wednesday, said Suffolk County Chief Deputy Comptroller Christina Capobianco on Tuesday.
The lead manager on the sale is Roosevelt & Cross, she added.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |