Suffolk County, New York to sell $410 mln TANs on Wednesday
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Suffolk County, New York will sell $410 million of tax anticipation notes on Wednesday, said Suffolk County Chief Deputy Comptroller Christina Capobianco on Tuesday.
The lead manager on the sale is Roosevelt & Cross, she added.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report