Swiss Treasury reopens 1.25 pct bond maturing 2037
ZURICH Dec 11 (Reuters) - The Swiss Federal Treasury said on Tuesday it was reopening its 1.25 percent bond maturing in 2037 in a tender.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |