BT selling $183 mln stake in Tech Mahindra - term sheet
MUMBAI Dec 11 (Reuters) - British telecoms group BT is selling its 9.1 percent stake in Indian IT services provider Tech Mahindra in a deal expected to raise about $183 million, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
BT, which once owned about a third of the company, has been gradually paring its stake in Tech Mahindra, and with its stake sale on Tuesday it will exit the outsourcing services provider.
The Tech Mahindra shares are being sold at a floor price of 855 rupees, the term sheet showed, a discount of 2.8 percent from 879.50 rupees closing price on Tuesday. The stock is up about 53 percent this year.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister