Siris Capital group to buy TNS in $862 mln deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Data communications company TNS Inc agreed to be bought by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group in a deal valued at about $862 million.
Siris will pay $21 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 44 percent over TNS's closing price on Monday, TNS said.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |