Siris Capital group to buy TNS in $862 mln deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Data communications company TNS Inc agreed to be bought by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group in a deal valued at about $862 million.
Siris will pay $21 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 44 percent over TNS's closing price on Monday, TNS said.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data