Siris Capital group to buy TNS in $862 mln deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Data communications company TNS Inc agreed to be bought by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group in a deal valued at about $862 million.
Siris will pay $21 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 44 percent over TNS's closing price on Monday, TNS said.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |