Siris Capital group to buy TNS in $862 mln deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Data communications company TNS Inc agreed to be bought by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group in a deal valued at about $862 million.
Siris will pay $21 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 44 percent over TNS's closing price on Monday, TNS said.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |