Siris Capital group to buy TNS in $862 mln deal
Dec 11 (Reuters) - Data communications company TNS Inc agreed to be bought by an investor group led by Siris Capital Group in a deal valued at about $862 million.
Siris will pay $21 per share in cash, representing a premium of about 44 percent over TNS's closing price on Monday, TNS said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image