DuPont boosts forecast; to buy back $1 billion in shares
(Reuters) - DuPont (DD.N) boosted its 2012 forecast and announced a $1 billion stock buy back on Tuesday.
The chemical company now expects profit this year to be at the high end of its forecast to earn $3.25 to $3.30 per share.
Analysts expect earnings of $3.29 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of DuPont rose 2.2 percent to $44.65 in after-hours trading.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?