- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
DuPont boosts forecast; to buy back $1 billion in shares
(Reuters) - DuPont (DD.N) boosted its 2012 forecast and announced a $1 billion stock buy back on Tuesday.
The chemical company now expects profit this year to be at the high end of its forecast to earn $3.25 to $3.30 per share.
Analysts expect earnings of $3.29 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of DuPont rose 2.2 percent to $44.65 in after-hours trading.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder; Editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this