VW says namesake brand vehicle sales rise 11.5 pct in November
BERLIN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Tuesday that sales of its namesake brand rose 11.5 percent to 504,800 vehicles in November, extending the gain in eleven-month deliveries to 11.2 percent or 5.22 million autos.
"We anticipate a new delivery record for the full year, but also expect next year to be challenging," VW sales chief Christian Klingler said in a statement. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media