VW says namesake brand vehicle sales rise 11.5 pct in November
BERLIN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Tuesday that sales of its namesake brand rose 11.5 percent to 504,800 vehicles in November, extending the gain in eleven-month deliveries to 11.2 percent or 5.22 million autos.
"We anticipate a new delivery record for the full year, but also expect next year to be challenging," VW sales chief Christian Klingler said in a statement. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |