VW says namesake brand vehicle sales rise 11.5 pct in November
BERLIN Dec 11 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Tuesday that sales of its namesake brand rose 11.5 percent to 504,800 vehicles in November, extending the gain in eleven-month deliveries to 11.2 percent or 5.22 million autos.
"We anticipate a new delivery record for the full year, but also expect next year to be challenging," VW sales chief Christian Klingler said in a statement. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's racist remarks dim Republican support
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |