Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG Dec 12 (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade