Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG Dec 12 (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls