Adcorp to buy Australian IT company
JOHANNESBURG Dec 12 (Reuters) - South African employment agency Adorp said on Wednesday it had bought Australian IT provider Paxus from Computer Sciences Corporation for almost 545 million rand ($63 million) in cash.
Adcorp said the acquisition would diversify its earnings and geographic spread.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |