Banco do Brasil gets approval to open Chinese branch
SAO PAULO Dec 12 (Reuters) - State-controlled Banco do Brasil SA, Brazil's largest bank by assets, has received Chinese regulatory approval to open a branch there, a senior executive told journalists on Wednesday.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |