Banco do Brasil gets approval to open Chinese branch
SAO PAULO Dec 12 (Reuters) - State-controlled Banco do Brasil SA, Brazil's largest bank by assets, has received Chinese regulatory approval to open a branch there, a senior executive told journalists on Wednesday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |