Banco do Brasil gets approval to open Chinese branch
SAO PAULO Dec 12 (Reuters) - State-controlled Banco do Brasil SA, Brazil's largest bank by assets, has received Chinese regulatory approval to open a branch there, a senior executive told journalists on Wednesday.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |