Carlyle selling up to $67 mln stake in Kaisa Group - term sheet
HONG KONG Dec 12 (Reuters) - Carlyle Group is selling up to $67 million of its stake in Hong Kong-listed Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The placing of 216 million shares is being offered at a price of HK$2.35-HK$2.45, a discount of up to 9 percent to the closing price.
UBS is the sole bookrunner for the offering.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap