Cenovus expects higher oil output in 2013
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc, Canada's second-largest independent oil producer, said it expects nearly 14 percent higher oil output and forecast a higher spending for next year.
The company forecast capital budget between C$3.2 billion and C$3.6 billion, up from its 2012 capital budget of C$3.3 billion to C$3.4 billion.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls