Cenovus expects higher oil output in 2013
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc, Canada's second-largest independent oil producer, said it expects nearly 14 percent higher oil output and forecast a higher spending for next year.
The company forecast capital budget between C$3.2 billion and C$3.6 billion, up from its 2012 capital budget of C$3.3 billion to C$3.4 billion.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic