Cenovus expects higher oil output in 2013
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Cenovus Energy Inc, Canada's second-largest independent oil producer, said it expects nearly 14 percent higher oil output and forecast a higher spending for next year.
The company forecast capital budget between C$3.2 billion and C$3.6 billion, up from its 2012 capital budget of C$3.3 billion to C$3.4 billion.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM