New Issue-Continental Airlines sells $425 mln certificates
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Continental Airlines, Inc. on Wednesday sold $425 million of Pass Through Certificates, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs were the active joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CONTINENTAL AIRLINES, INC. AMT $425 MLN COUPON 6.125 PCT MATURITY 04/29/2018 TYPE PT-CERT ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 04/29/2013 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/27/2012 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BB-MINUS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50BPS
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?