BRIEF-Eli Lilly down in premarket after Alzheimer's treatment update
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - Eli Lilly and Co : * Down 3.2 percent to $49 in premarket after the company said it plans to conduct a big new trial of its experimental Alzheimer's disease treatment among patients with mild symptoms but did not plan to seek U.S. apporval at this time
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Russian politician beaten after report on soldier burials