BRIEF-Eli Lilly down in premarket after Alzheimer's treatment update
NEW YORK Dec 12 (Reuters) - Eli Lilly and Co : * Down 3.2 percent to $49 in premarket after the company said it plans to conduct a big new trial of its experimental Alzheimer's disease treatment among patients with mild symptoms but did not plan to seek U.S. apporval at this time
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image